Saturday, July 7, 2012

Lydia

Today opens up another challenge at Simply Challenged Challenges and our these today is "Light and Dark!"   This is a fun theme and you can interpret it as light colors versus dark colors or also evil versus good.  :D  For my project I chose to go for Gothic versus sweet.  Be sure to visit the SCC Blog and check out all the details and samples from the other DT too!



For my project I used the Burton Chibi Lydia from Simply B Stamps and reversed her so they could be looking at each other.  I was going to do an elaborate mirror and flip door but I couldn't wrap my brain around the mechanics so had to settle for this.  Both girls use the same blacks and purples for their clothes and the face colors are the same too except I added blush to the sweet side.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh this is fab Barbara! I love her facial tattoo and it is amazing to see both images the two different ways! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it very neat!! great job...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.