Friday, July 6, 2012

Mice are Nice

O' it's Friday and that means the weekend is just around the corner!  It would be great to have nothing on my schedule but I get to start the weekend off with the kiddos at Home Depot!  Yeah!  :D  Once a month they have a kid's project day and I've been duly informed (by my own kiddos) that we *are* going!  I don't know what we're making - but apparently we'll be making three of them!  LOL




The main image on this card is from Lili of the Valley and is the last of the set of pre-colored images I got called Mice are Nice.  It was fun to use these images and they made really quick cards too - this one will hopefully be used as a nice wedding card.  Thanks for coming by today!

2 comments:

  1. Barbara this card is so pretty...i totally love it

    Have a fantastic weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned! Love your colouring on this scene.... it is always so perfect! Cute layout and details too :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.