Thursday, July 19, 2012

Monster Nom-Nom

Now available in rubber!  I have released eight new rubber stamps over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps and will be retiring their digi counterparts this week - so if your a rubber stamp lover, then run over and if your a digi stamp lover, then run over too!  :D  Check out What's New or visit the LMMS Blog for details on the retiring digis and also to see the latest winner!!


For my project I used Monster Nom-Nom in rubber stamp form from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and the sentiment is also from LMMS!  For a limited time, one of two sentiment stamps will be included with any order including these new releases - they are "Good Times" and "CELEBRATE".


I loved coloring his feet this time around and may have to draw up another monster or two just featuring the feet!  LOL  Another fun thing I did was paper peice the heart instead of coloring it in.  It add a lot more to the image since it's a larger area and I went in with T0 and T2 to add some shadowing.  Hope you enjoyed this little monster and be sure to come back tomorrow for even more new releases!  *Hugs

10 comments:

  1. Love your card Barbara! I think the monsters are so cute! Great paper piecing. Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic Barbara! Love the heart and the shadow you added. Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Barbara! Love the paper pieced heart and the image is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeousness Barbara I think the monsters are now me fave LMMS, they are so cute! love the paper pieced heart too. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luuuuuuuuurve monster's paper pieced heart. Fab layout too. Faberoony. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, I love how you did his feet too - super cute! That paper pieced heart is awesome as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything about this card but my favorite is the paper pieced heart with that AWESOME shading! Thanks for the inspiration...Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Barbara! I love the paper pieced heart and you are right about his feet... so much fun to colour!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.