Thursday, July 12, 2012

Penny Farthing

The challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps this fortnight is to create a project that is round or circle in shape!  We want to see you get out of the square box and go for something round.  :D  Do you think you can do it?  However, the good news is IF you're using a LMMS then you can still create anything you want.  Tricky!  :D


For my project I used the Penny Farthing from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and a few of my Nestability diecuts to create the card.  It was actually a really quick card to put together once I had the image colored and the papers selected.  Then the accessories were just borrowed from the desk - the best place for little scraps.  LOL


Right now I'm watching the movie Arrietty and I just love the part where she is walking through the house for the first time for her first borrowing!  I can totally imagine all that stuff happening in my walls - so fun.  :D  Anyway, be sure to check out the LMM Challenge blog for everyone's projects for this challenge - they're fantastic!!  Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

  1. This is brilliant Barbara. Great image and theme, just perfect.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great card!! beautiful.
    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card the papers are absolutely perfect for this fab image. Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Barbara! I love the little bits you have added! Such a lovely card!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Barbara! Great coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an awesome card, I love the sentiment! It's just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this card. It's gorgeous and perfect. Wow. xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.