Saturday, July 28, 2012

Summer Zombie Teen Miller

Hay there Simply B fans!  We're starting another challenge today and it's from the 12 Months of Halloween!  This month the theme is "Monsters Hitting the Beach" and I've used Summer Zombie Teen Miller for the occasion.  :D  If you remember last time I used him it was the "before" becomging zombied as I had de-zombified him.  Now you can see him enjoying himself as a zombie too. LOL


The background is The Beach from Make it Crafty and Summer Zombie Teen Miller was added super large to make it look like the beach really was in the background.  It also allowed me to focus a little more on the character with all his zombie fresh parts.


Thanks for dropping by and be sure to head on over to the SCC Blog to see all the other fantastic inspiration!  Also you'll want to be sure to keep an eye on that blog as we've got some great things planned next week.  :D

3 comments:

  1. Oh Barbara I just LOVE this! Love the shape and all.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.