Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Christmas Zombies Caleb & Levi

We're opening another challenge at Simply Challenged Challenges and this time it's Anything Goes!!  The design team is using the Christmas Zombies and I merged them together with some other images and created this fun scene... 


Are you ready for all the images?  First there are three images from Simply B Stamps in the foreground which are Rudolph Head Caleb, Rudolph Tail Levi and Artist London.  Then the background are Paris Elements in a pre-merged scene from Make it Crafty named Cafe de Paris Scene.  I loved using the canvas on Artist London and the ideas are limitless.  :D


I've colored Caleb and Levi once before and de-zombiefied them which also turned out cute - these two are great either way!  LOL  The card I made with this can be seen HERE but you can see the colored image below as they figure out how rudolph works.  But that's not all, I have them HERE and HERE in their full zombi glory on a couple of journal pages I created!!  :D


I hope you get a change to also visit the Simply Challenged Challenges blog to see what the oter girls have made for this challenge - they're awesome!  Thanks for coming by and I hope you have started out your week with none of those Monday Blues!  This is my (and my kids') last week of summer which I'm pretty bumbed about.  :(  If only I had another month.  But o'well, school must go on!!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara!
    it's a wondeful card, i love the idea. Amazing scene and coloring
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cool you have created this whole scene! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Barbara... love all of those images and they sure are great put together!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the coloring. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, Barbara. Love how you put all this together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ow wow Barbara, this is just awesome! Love this scene, it works perfectly! Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool design Barbara! Love how you've used the easel to put the other images on. I may have to case this idea:)!!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this card so much that I just had to find it again and leave a comment. Between this card and the Sweet 16 card that was made with the first steps on up to the rockers digis I am really going to have to start playing with digis. This card is one of my favorites by far because of the use of stamps on the canvas ~ SO SMART!~ plus it is just a brilliant card all the way around. LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.