Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Emo Back 2 School Christian

It's another challenge opening up at Simply Challenged Challenges and today's theme is a "Halloween Spin!"  We want you to create a Halloween spinner card or a card that moves - there's lots of ideas so show us what you got.  The DT is using the Back 2 School Emo collection so I've combined the two themes (school and Halloween) and came up with this project. 


My card uses Back 2 School Emo Christian from Simply B Stamps and some papers from Cloud9Design.  I wanted to keep all the bottles at the bottom of the paper so my card came together simply.  For the moving elements, I decided to have a clock and set it to the time that school starts but it can be changed to any time of the day. 


I think this will be perfect to use for a teacher card in October.  :D  Don't forget to drop by the SCC Blog to see everyone else's project and get you inspired for spinners!  Thanks for dropping by today and hope your week is off to a great start!

5 comments:

  1. Great card - I love this hair!

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow fabulous card...love how you colored the hair and the added big clock is cool...great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, Barbara! Love how you colored his hair! The details are fantatic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and love how you did the clock "moving".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luuuurve the clock Barbara. X

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.