Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Everyday Emo Christian

It's the first week in August and that means another challenge at Simply Challenged Challenges and today I'm the hostess of this challenge!  I picked something that I desperately need in my stash at all times...boy teen birthday cards! LOL  However, for the actual theme it's "Birthday for a Teen!" We want to see your birthday creations with a teen in mind. :D


For my project I used Everyday Emo Christian from Simply B Stamps and also the Say Cheese set from Lawn Fawn. This was my first time using the polaroid frame and I really like how it turned out. It changes all the smooth round lines from a diecut into a blockish look which is suited best for boy cards.


Now that I have this finished and added to my box... I have about three weeks before it will get used and I'll be back at square one with none! LOL Hmmm... it always happens that way, doesn't it?! Anyway, thanks for dropping by and I hope you're having a fantastic summer!

5 comments:

  1. WOW Barbara, LOVE IT... I just got that polorid stamp too but haven't used it yet! You have deifinitely inspired me to go use it! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! I saw it and it just made me laugh! I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww what fun images...this card is too cool...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and creative, Barbara! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another stunning creation Barbara, I too am always short on boy birthday cards! Great layout and colors on this one too.:)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.