Thursday, August 30, 2012

Gloria

We have a fun plost over at Little Miss Muffet Challenges this week as we're in between challenges and new releases - so the design team has created anything they wanted and are showing them today!  It's a post that you don't want to miss out on!  For my project, I used an image that was colored a while ago and decided to adorn her onto a card and this is what I came up with...


For my project I have used Gloria from Little Miss Muffet Stamps as well as the Park Glen Door diecut from Little Miss Muffet Stamps (with the included screen mesh).  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up as is in French which roughly translates to "The day of your birth is the greatest gift."  The paper is from Authentique, I think, and it really is that neon blue!!  This is about the sixth time I've used and photographed it and the neon always shocks me - just not my taste so I might have to pass the rest of that package off onto my kids.  They'll love it, I'm sure!  LOL


It's the start of school week for my family down to the very last one of us!  I started another semester of night school, my two older daughters are going back to elementary school and my youngest has started preschool this year!  What I didn't know was that my husband is taking a technology class for work this week as well!!  So we've all got school on our minds at this house.  :D  Anyway, thanks for coming by and hope you are all having a great week!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful color combination Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Barbara, gorgeous colouring. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful! I love the way you colored her especially her hair. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegant and beautiful card, Barbara! hugs Lotta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Barbara, lovely card sweetie! Superb colouring! Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, but I must admit that it was the post title that got my attention first. I thought it was directed right at me! You don't hear the name, "Gloria" very often any more, but I hear it every day. Fabulous image. She's on my wish list!
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pop of turquoise. Fab-u-lous. X

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.