Thursday, August 23, 2012

Zabel

There is another challenge opening up at Little Miss Muffet Challenges today and the theme is "Pink, Pink, Pink!"  One of my favorites, however, I have a different colored card to show you today... green.  How's that for logic!  LOL  Actually this is a great time to spill some beans since it reflects to much on my project... although, don't worry as those beans aren't that scary.  He he he


The image I used on my project is Zabel from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and was directly inspired by my school hours. So have you figured out my "beans" yet?  I'm going back to school for another torturous semester.  I'll be around but more in the background and under the table... maybe a nap in the bed too?   But no matter where, I'll be studying.


The sentiment on the project is "Dream as if you'll live forever."

Thanks for coming by today and make sure you head on over to the LMM Challenge blog to see everyone's "Pink, Pink, Pink" projects - you're going to love them!!

5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! Love the image and the colours! Good luck with your studies :-)
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, Barbara! I love the colors and papers and the great image! Your coloring is exceptional! Best wishes for your next semester!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara your card is wonderful. I love that image and your coloring is so realistic I wish I could color like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS Card Barbara, absolutely love your colourwork! Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have rocked the green. The bird chippy looks fab and I love the book detail reflected in the pages and shape. You're gonna love the next year. X

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.