Monday, September 10, 2012

Flower Girl

Happy Monday everyone!  I have a quick project to share as I have a ton of emails waiting for me that I should be getting to.  You know how it goes - it's just one of those weeks where everything should have been done yesterday but it doesn't look like you'll get around to it until tomorrow.  Humph.  Anyway, lucky for you, I still have over a dozen projects saved in draft mode and I'll be able to keep you inspired as I get through this.


For this project I used Flower Girl from Little Miss Muffet Stamps which is one of the images from Pollycraft.  This little girl is so cute and reminds me of my own girls - they love wearing hats and dresses!!  I'm surprised at how girlie they can be yet occasionally they'll get really tom boyish too.  So I guess that's a good thing.  :D


I was able to use a few new diecuts (well, they were new when I used them) from Memory Box although I think I might have to get one of those metal cutting pads for my Cuttlebug as they just didn't cut as well as I thought.  The butterfly did ok the second time through but the three had to go through three or four times and still didn't get it all.  I even used a few extra sheets of paper between the layers to press it down more.  Not sure if I need to switch out my cutting pad or not but that might be worth a try.


That's about it for today.  I have some new images planned for this Thursday over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps that you don't want to miss out on so be sure to mark your calendars.  :D

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! That image is just too sweet!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, love the details and colors, shes adorable

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.