Monday, September 3, 2012

Lil' Kitty

Hello, hello, hello!  It's a holiday today and a strange feeling at that.  Just a week ago we all started school and now we're already set for a three day weekend - odd, but welcomed!  :D  So while we're all relaxing in our PJs or playing in the backyard with our friends, I thought I'd show off a card I had made a while back. 


If you can believe, I have over 20 posts in draft mode just waiting to show but lately it's been difficult to get the time to come in and say howdy.  However, having the extra time has been beneficial.  :D  So this project uses Lil' Kitty from Little Miss Muffet Stamps which is one of the many cute Pollycraft images that have come over to find a new home. 


I love this one as it reminds me so much of my own little girls who love wearing hats - even when it's 100 degrees outside they're still adorning their latest find!!  No kidding.... this last weekend we found an adorable knitted owl hat and they've been fighting over ever scince just so they can take a turn wearing it.  Just too cute sometimes.  :D


That's about it for me today, short and sweet and hopefully a little inspirational too.  Have a great weekend and for those who don't have to work or go to school today then hopefully ya'll have something fun planned!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I really like the addition of the crocheted flower!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Barbara! Love the papers and details and the super cute image! Fantastic coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.