Thursday, September 6, 2012

Valerie

Today is the day for another challenge at Little Miss Muffet Challenges and this fortnight we want to see you create with printed paper such as a story book, dictionary, encyclopedia, etc or decorative paper that looks like printed text.  This is a theme that is always fun for me, however, I didn't have time to create a card so I'm going to show an alternative challenge theme - Anything Goes - that is provided that you've used a Little Miss Muffet Stamp or Diecut on your project.  :D


My card today uses Valerie from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and the sentiment is from Stampin' Up (however, I don't remember the name as I got it off of eBay).  Remember those bright blue papers?  Well this time I used the gray portion and the colors didn't turn out as bad - certainly a difference from the neon blue that was coming out on the last card.

 

The butterfly is metal and was a find at the local scrapbooks store - the hardest part was figuring out when I wanted to use it!  I should have bought a couple so I wasn't hording them but then again, the purpose of buing only one was to not hord them.  Such is life, I suppose.  LOL

Thanks for coming by and make sure you get a chance to visit the LMM Challenge blog to see all the wonderful creations by the design team  - they've really out done themselves!!

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Barbara,lovely design, Thankyou so much for having me be a part of your team. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww what a sweet card...love the image..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, Barbara! I love the papers - I need to use some of the gray ones, too! Wonderful coloring of the sweet image! Thanks for having me as GD this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Barbara! I love it! Love the Butterfly, it is perfect for this card :-)
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card. Love the colors and the image. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a gorgeous card, great image and wonderful papers. Love it!

    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. That metal butterfly is perfect with this colour scheme. Fabulous. X

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.