Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Boon & Jitters

Here's a image I had colored a while ago and finally got it to a card this weekend.  The color scheme of the unicorns was inspired by my little jaunt to the Fossil Rim Wildlife Center where I saw a Hartmann's Mountain Zebra with it's beautiful brown stripes around it's muzzle and carried the idea into these two unicorns.


This image is Boon & Jitters from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and drawn by Simply Sophia.  I also used the new Party Banner die also from Little MIss Muffet Stamps and used just a couple of the hearts that also get punched with the banner.
 

I love this release of horses, unicorns and Pegasus which were so fun to color.  There are so many ways and color combinations - at times I was tempted to give them a butt tatoo too.  LOL   Anyway, I just wanted to post something real quick and share this latest project.  Hope everyone's week is off to a good start!

10 comments:

  1. They look lovely in brown! The cork and all the brown distressing work really well.

    Plus, I must agree, totally adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Barbara^_^
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what an idea, love those unicorn zebra's!! Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful card with these unicorn. also nice colour it.
    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card, Barbara! Love the bingo card background and the neutral colors you used to color up the cute images!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! those are so darn cute! Glen Rose really? That's where my FIL lives.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These little guys turned out so cute, just love them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fantastic. I so love these adorable little guys, too cute!!! I really love the colors in this card! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some of them really did look like MLPs! I love how you colored these unicorns!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.