Saturday, October 20, 2012

Firefoot

I thought I've put up one last project before posting a lucky winner for the NEWS Badge.  This project was simple to put together and I had fun coloring the image, which is Firefoot from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and drawn by Simply Sophia.  I love the three birds that are playing with the horse and it really sets up a great mini scene.  :D


I've been spending the week at High School this past week for intern hours and it was very interesting.  I had forgotten how much I had forgotten!!  LOL  So I kept getting distracted by the topics because this time around, I actually wanted to learn.  The classes I went to to observe had so many fun things that I wanted to raise my own hand and ask the teacher follow-up questions.  I'm sure I got more out of it than the HS students.  He he he

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, Barbara! Love the plaid paper and the dragonflies! Wonderful coloring of the fun image! Glad you had a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She turned out super sweet, love the color scheme and the expression you got out of her :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful. I LOVE that sweet image and the colours are gorgeous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply Wonderful and Adorable cute image:)
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. как красиво! чудесная лошадка, какие замечательные стрекозы!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely, lovely colours. I'm swooning at your colouring too. X

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.