Thursday, October 18, 2012

Undine

gAre you ready for another poject from Little Miss Muffet Stamps?  I can't believe how far this year has gone past already and I'm reminded of it with this fortnight's theme... "Halloween Colors!"  I'm still a little busy with school so you get to see a project I made during the summer using a shabby chic style which counts toward the "Anything Goes" category when you use a LMMS image.  :D  How cool is that - we just love to see you're projects!


This project features Undine from Little Miss Muffet Stamps which was inspired by my schooling with the "I love you" sign.  And she's tip-toeing around in a pink skirt reminiscent of my little girls - give them a fancy skirt and it's like magic! 


This was actually a card I had made for my Mom and tried ot use all the things she loves on a card especially the lace and little trinkests scatter around.  She's one special lady and I wanted that to show through my project.  :D  She loved it!  (Of course, like any Mom, she loves everything I make.  He he he)  But I love it too.  Anyway, make sure you head on over to the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog and see all the wonderful Halloween inspired projects - you're going to love what they made!!

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I LOVE the image and the colours and embellishments are all so beautiful

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card ^_^
    Adorable image,beautiful colors and lovely details^_^
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Barbara! I love the DP and all the pretty details! Great coloring of the beautiful image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. The image is so sweet, and I love the addition of the buttons and flowers! hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.