Thursday, November 22, 2012

Pilgram Luka & Marci

It's Thanksgiving Day here in the US and also release day at Little Miss Muffet Stamps which I'm excited for both!  I would have loved to have a LMMS project to show but at least you can head over there too today and see what anew rubber and digital stamps have been released this week - plus you can take advantage of the "out of town" promotion that is going on right now.  :D  Anyway, I actually have a project to share which I had colored and created last year.  Can you believe I've been holding on to it for that long?  But it's a perfect card to say "Happy Thanksgiving" with!







For this project I used Pilgrim Marci & Luka from La-La Land Crafts and you may or may not recognize them as I has a little fun coloring their faces and giving them som character instead of the blank look they normally have.  Not everyone likes them this way but I guess it's up to you... what do you think?  Yea or Neah?



Here are the Copic markers I used on this project:  N0, N2, N3, N4, N5, N6, N7, N8, E59, E57, E55, E53, E21, E00, E000, E04, R11, R12, YR14, E08, E19, E59, B91, B93, B97, YG61, YG63, YG67, Y23, Y26, Y28, R14, R27, R46, V12, V15, V17


I hoe everyone is having a wonderful week (wether or not it's Thanksgiving in your area) and just wanted to gush out with Thankfullness while I had the opportunity.  I never would have imaginged that I could have so many friends on the internet and I'm so thankful to everyone!  I'm thanksful for your comments and encouragement!  Thank you, thank you!!  *Hugs

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Barbara! Your coloring is amazing! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and great time away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome colouring, Barbara!
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Barbara and your colouring is absolutely amazing. I love the expressions on their faces
    Happy Thanksgiving
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful job you did on the shading of these oh so adorable little pilgrims. They are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.