Sunday, November 4, 2012

Roamer & Scout

I'm here, I promise!  LOL  At least I have a few projects that are made that I can show because no matter how hard I try I haven't been able to get in my craft room to color.  :(  Hopefully this next month will go by quickly and I can enjoy a more relaxed schedule during the holiday.  Most people are waiting for the holidays to be over - isn't that odd?  he he he


So this project uses Roamer from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and in the background I also used the new Party Banner also from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  :D  Did you see the butterfly?  Recognize it?  Yeah, I found another one at the craft store and swiped it up before anyone else could even peek at it.  LOL  So of course, I had to use it right away.


My daughter, on the other hand, is still crafting away and I just wanted to show off one of her latest projects.  On this one she used Scout from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and the flower was a gift from Arabella.  :D


So has anyone watched the latest Disney Pixar movie, Brave?  I just saw it this weekend and though they had fun giving the horse and bear expressions.  I love watching cartoons, I must admit, so it was fun.  :D  I've also started watching Switched at Birth.  It's a little more dramatic than I prefer but an interesting story.  Well, I think I about jabbered enough.  Hope you are having a great weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous Barbara, I love the image and the colours are fabulous.
    Your daughter's card is wonderful, the colours are so beautiful and I love the flower

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your project is so pretty and your daughters card is adorable! Switched at Birth is one of my favorite shows. I've been watching since it came out. You'll get hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, lovely image and fabulous bunner:)
    Your daughter's card is so cute:)
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.