Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Betty and Rudolph

Is everyone ready for Christmas yet?  I can't believe it's only a week away and wonder where all the time has gone.  Luckily this week feels like a vacation with the kids in school and not much happening on my side of things so I actually get to choose between activities!!  Hmm... do I go to IKEA for fun or schedule a few yearly appointments to get them out of the way?  Choices, choices!  It's been a while since I've had so much fun!  He he he


This is another tag I created for the snowball kits.  This one uses Betty and Rudolph from Simply B Stamps.  I just love that little Rudolph guy - he's so cute!!  :D

I'm entering this into the following challenge:
Simply Challenged Challenges - Red, Green, Gold, Silver 


Update: I was the winner for this challenge at Simply Challenged Challenges!

22 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag, Barbara! Cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable tag! Love it! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image and coloured so beautifully. I love the layout too.

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great tag. You could use it in so many ways, as part of an ornament or part of a scrapbook LO. Adorable

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag, and the border below is gorgeous!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is simply devine. What a gorgeous tag...I'll take a dozen :-)
    Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How precious. Lovely coloring, great choice of colors and I adore your tag.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so lovely, I think hand made tags on Christmas presents are gorgeous. I wrapped all my presents in brown paper one year then used some bright curling ribbon and handmade tags, they looked so good under the tree and the tags didn't have to fight with bright wrapping paper to be seen!

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Barbara that is gorgeous as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  10. As usual, your stuff is soooooo beautiful. Love Love Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW Barbara, again just in AWE... love your tag and Mrs. Claus with Rudolph is just perfect...
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just adore this honey pie!!
    Hope you have a fabulous Christmas and a wonderful 2013.
    Hugs,
    Krafty Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww this is so sweet :) thanks so much for joining us at SCC

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simply darling! Love the added bells!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.