Saturday, December 29, 2012

Elf Delivery System

Is anyone a Hobbit fan?  I just had the opportunity to watch the three hour epic tail and was both impressed and disappointment but it will still go on the shelf next to The Lord of the Rings!  It's interesting to see the story come to life after reading it but I've resolved to read the books again including the Lost Tales and the Silmarillion if possible!  Last time that book put me to sleep so we'll see if I make it more than half way through.  He he he



This image is Elf Delivery System from Make it Crafty which was part of the Cheeky Elves Collection.  I love this image and a Skadoosh sound effect every time I see it - you know the "skadoosh" from Kung Fu Panda?  Yea, that one!  LOL


That's my car and hopefully it will find it's way to a nice homenext holiday season.  But for now, I'm off to start another movie and get caught up with my emails.  Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, so cute, love the coloring & design! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an awesome card, and I just LOVE this fun image here. I love how you put the entire card together and the coloring is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, this is awesome coloring. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.