Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Gingerbread Dance

"It's raining; it's pouring. The old man is snoring. He bumped his head and went to bed, And he couldn't get up in the morning."  It's always fun to have a change in weather when Christmas hits and this year was no let down - around midnight it started storming the worst it's had for a long time!   Not that it's bad - just lots of rain, thunder and more rain!  Gorgeous and relaxing, I say!  :D 


Here's another one of the images I colored last year that finally gets to see an ending project!  This image is also from Make it Crafty and I think is the Gingerbread Dancing.  I kept the layout simple and used some a cork sheet for texture.  The holly is something I picked up last year on clearance - so I nabbed all there was and have been saving it for this year.  I adore them!


Is anyone keeping track... how many more projects have I promised to finish?  Four left?  Hmmm... maybe I'll have some time today to sneak in the pink room and color - urm, I mean, complete stuff!  LOL  Anyway, whatever your doing today or whatever weather you're having, I hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the coloring! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful work here again hun. Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so darling. I love it. Gonna have to try something like this. Great inspiration!!! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.