Saturday, December 22, 2012

Lisa Snowman

Here's one of the last tags I created for the snowball-in-a-bucket gifts that I made.  I tied them on the felt basket with the large jingle bells and lots more ribbon.  They look very festive!  :D 


The image is from Make it Craft although because the store is closed at the moment, I don't know what the name of it is.  (Update: Lisa Snowman) So for now we'll say Girl with Snowman.  He he he.  She goes along the same line as the other girls with snowballs that were previously posted and just as much fun to color.  Just look at all that fresh snow she made the snowman with - wow, that must be at least a foot deep!  I can dream, right?!


I also managed to use the rest of my paper in this paper pad which always feels nice.  If I didn't have so much holiday paper then I'd use it as an excuse to go shopping at the craft store today!  Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend and Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.