Friday, December 28, 2012

Nanuk

This is so exciting - I've managed to take eight of my colored images and create cards with them!!  Of course I was a little distracted by the movies I was watching but I've managed to create a nice little pile of cards to use next year!  So this blog is going to be quite busy as I share them here.  :D


The image on this one is Nanuk from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  It's the same image I colored for the store except I went back in and added some light shadows with BV20 and BV23.  Then the ground was colored with C0, C1, and C3 and the sky was B000 and B01.


You would think that Christmas paper would be universal but I have the hardest time matching those papers with my images!  Seriously, I have about dozen different color pads and none of them do magic for me.  But I've decided to use as much as possible then after this season give the left overs away.  He he he.  It will be nice to start fresh next year!

5 comments:

  1. WOW! This is stunning Barbara. Such a wonderful image and your colouring is amazing. I love the papers and gorgeous flowers.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is gorgeous, Barbara! I love the papers you chose and your coloring on this is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Barbara! Love your image & coloring, the papers, your design & embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image and coloring. And about the paper: I have the same *problem*. But I think this paper was perfect :D

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.