Saturday, January 26, 2013

Claudia's Tutu

Have you seen the cute little bears from Pollycraft that are now at Little Miss Muffet Stamps?  I love them and I'm excited to announce that Spencer & Claudia join the team regiment.  There were two rubber stamps released this month and I'm also release two more next month - so what out for those but today, I'll share a card with the Claudia that is already available.


For this project I used Claudia's Tutu and part of the SS Sweet Sentiments stamps near the bottom; both are rubber stamps from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and I've also used the Party Banner Diecut!!  The papers are from a Valentine possibly from K&Company which was mostly pink but there was a purple sheet that I've used to create a few purple cards.  ;D


My daughter also had fun playing with Claudia's Tutu and this is what she came up with.  She's starting to square up and frame her mages which I think is awesome and it's also great that her embellishments are no longer piled on top of the image.  ;D  I'm so proud of her!


You check find Claudia's Tutu and the other new releases at Little Miss Muffet Stamps in the What's New section and thanks for dropping by today!  Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Awwww That is just so cute. Your daughter has done a fabulous job she must get her talent from her mum who's card is stunning.

    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are gorgeous. I LOVE that cute bear and I see that your daughter take after her mum with her creativity and fabulous colouring.
    I love that banner die too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara, your card is adorable! Love those banners, papers and embellies. The bear is darling and colored beautifully! :^) And your daughter's card is really cute and shows a flair for design! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just so sweet barbara!! i love the soft colours and the gorgeous banners and oh my gosh your daughters card is just the cutest!!! i love the colours she picked :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww how cute and your daughters card is adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This little bear in her tutu is cute, cute!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! You both did a fabulous job, keep up the good work Kiddo crafting brings a life time of happiness and de-stressing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two stunning creations! That teddy is a real cutey.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.