Thursday, January 17, 2013

Ice Cream Cart

I'm so excited to announce the latest release from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and this one you are bound to love!!  It's the Valentines Release!!  Of course, pink and brown are my favorite colors so making cards for Valentines is extra double fun and this card is no exceptions.  AND ice cream?  I love ice cream!  Make sure you head on over to LMMS too and check out all the New Releases!


For this project I used the Swings 'n Slides Ice Cream Cart plus the Swings 'n Slides Sweet Sentiments rubber stamps from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  Then I colored it with my favorite colors and added some mint green to color the Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream with.  Yummy! 


Then I started putting together the card - notice the sewing?  Yep, I still have my sewing machine out on the table!  :D  Then I added some embellishments from friends such as the green pearls from Ruby and the flower from Arabella - thanks sweeties!  Next I wanted to use the sentiment from this release so I stamped it on kraft cardstock and this is what I came up with ...


The heart was stamped on white paper then cut and popped up on the sentiment tag which added a fun element.  As for the sentiment... well, I have to save these kinds of cards for really special people because I dooo love my ice cream!  LOL   So it makes for a perfect Valentine card from me. 

I hope you've enjoyed this card and make sure you check out all the other new rubber stamps at Little Miss Muffet Stamps - you'll *love them more than ice cream!*  :D

7 comments:

  1. Ooh, hello :) nice to see you! What a sweet project too. That heart paper is really pretty, especially when it catches the light. Have a great week. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful. I LOVE that image ( well I love all LMM images!) and your colouring is fabby. The papers and details are gorgeous too.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning sweetie this is gorgeous, perfect colours too, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, Barbara! Love the papers and details! Fab coloring of the fun new image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, I love that image and the way you colored it TFS

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.