Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Irene

Happy New Year!  Thirteen happens to be my favorite number so hopefully 2013 will be a lucky year for me.  :D  I wanted to jump on quickly and share a project - I was hoping to have a New Year card to show off but this will be second best.  The images I used is Irene and Angel Wings from Little Miss Muffet Stamps; and the sentiment is from Stampin' Up.  (The Angel Wings are on sale right now but you better hurry as I'll be setting them back to regular price later this week!)


If you can beleive it, I found the large white flower in the clearance bin at the craft store - there were six in the package for only 50 cents!  I wish I could have found more because even though the package said Christmas, they can be used year around - and I love the little sparkle and beads on the petals!!


I hope everyone is resting up and having a safe New Year's Day!  I have plans to quilt at Grandma's house with my daughters so hopefully we'll get something done in that department too.  :D  Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty--love that color & pattern combination of your papers! Pretty image, wonderful coloring, love the design! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just catching up on my backlog of emails from Christmas so I'll just leave a second comment here (I had to leave one on the Cinderalla/Prince post--it most definitely needed its own). If I left 8 of them at once you'd think I was stalking you ;O). It's weird but when I was flipping back to find it I came across a couple of posts that were never mailed out--strange. So, I'm glad I got to see them. You are an amazing designer and artist and I'm really happy you are sharing your talents with the world. Thanks for helping to keep us inspired.

    All the best in 2013!

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.