Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Iris May Hatter

I've got a great project planned for today as today I'm featured as a Little Miss Muffet Stamp guest at Oozak's Blog!!   The challenge theme is "Anything Goes with Pink and Bling" which fits right up my alley.  :D  Since this was also my first project of the new year I thought I'd go all out and pile it high!  Check it out...



The image I chose to use is Iris May Hatter and also in the background I used the Party Banner diecut.  You can find them both at Little Miss Muffet Stamps AND in the Oozak Store!!


Pink is one of my favorite colors so I really had fun making this card.  I was going for a chabby chic look but that's always been more of a term and something I can't really define so hopefully I got it.  But none-the-less it gave me a good excuse to pull out of the Valentine papers and start focusing on those projects.  (If I don't put them away then everything turns out pink!  LOL)


I want to thank Ruby for all the wonderful items she sent me for the holiday including the large flowers, leaves and heart hat pins! (Thank You!) Another new thing I did on this card was get out the sewing machine!!   See the stitching around the card and also the layered part in the center?  Yep, that was done on my ol' Singer Featherweight machine which brings back a lot of memories.  Sigh


Finally here's a close up of Iris May Hatter.  I used sparkling gel on her shoes and hat then used a whte gel pen to draw in the hearts on her dress.  My own little princess would be envious.  :D

Hope you've enjoyed this little bit of inspiration.  Thanks for coming by and be sure to check out all the Little Miss Muffet products in the Oozak store and the other projects at the Oozak Blog!

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Barbara! Love all the layers and beautiful details! You sure rocked the pink and bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many wonderful details and embellishments Barbara! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sparkle!! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Barbara. Love all the details - so much to see. As always a fabulous image and super colouring.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go Barbara! You rocked all those embellishments! I'm still scared...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo cute Barbara, and I just love the colors and the princesspaper you used behind, it´s awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) I THINK IT'S ADORABLE!!!!!!! OMG you did awsomne with the pink lol! So many cute details all over and the great attention to it has shown. Oh your very welcome B for the goodies :)


    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  8. she is adorable for sure your coloring is wonderful....

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.