Thursday, January 3, 2013

Snowelf

Since when did my favorite actors become "old?"  I've noticed lately that they're all playing older parents and featuring middle-age crisis in the movies!  Wow, that makes me feel old. But that's ok because they're just getting better and better.  :D


Here's anther one of my cards I was able to make during the holiday marathon, this one is using Snowelf from Make it Crafty which is part of the Cheeky Elves Collection.  From last year when I colored it I added a few shadows before mounting it on the card.  One of my main goals was to complete all the projects I had colord without having them all look the same!  That's such an easy rut for me to get into so hopefully I was able to break with these holiday cards that I'm posting.


Oh, and an update on the quilting project yesterday... I finished!!  Yes, a quilt I started (and then abandoned) about five years ago finally had the binding sewn on it.  :D  Ahh, that feels good - maybe I'll take a picture and post it here for all to see.  What do you think?

8 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous. Such a great image and your colouring is fabulous.
    Well done on completing your quilt, I'd love to see a picture of it.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. this card is fantastic. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Barbara! Fab shading and I love the design :) Hope you had a happy holiday!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Barbara! Your coloring is fantastic! Congrats on finishing your quilt! Would love to see a pic of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Barbara - Happy New Year my friend.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, Barbara! Love that image & coloring! And I would love to see your quilt--congrats on finishing it! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.