Monday, January 14, 2013

Sweet Devilina

Who says cupid has to be a cute little chubby babe?  Not me, that's for sure!  Of course this was originally going to be a Halloween card but after making some Valentine cards, with all the red and pink paper scatter around, I decided a Valentine card would be awesome... plus it totally fits my style to "Void the Warranty!"  LOL


The image is Sweet Devilina from Make it Crafty and one that I've had colored for ages!  She finally gets to be showcased on this Valentine card and I included a few chippie embellishments on the corner too.  The sentiments are rub-ons from Stampin' Up and I think the papers are from K&Company (I think).



Do you see the stitching on the card?  I'm totally in love with my sewing machine again and have managed to leave it out for a whole week and have sewn on many cards!  I think I might have to re-organize my room to find a permanent spot ... anyone want to come over and help?  :D

6 comments:

  1. WOW!! That is a fabulous image and your colouring is amazing. I love the papers and details too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card here hun, and the coloring is over the top too. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as always, I love your coloring you make everything look so dimensional. Also I wanted to let you know to stop by my blog Nana Donnas Card Dreams as I created a card using the Hola Butterfly image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Barbara! I love the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Great idea BamBam! This is so cool!
    And when everyone is finished organising your craftroom they can start on mine....

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.