Thursday, February 14, 2013

Casper Silvermist Crush

Happy Valentine's Day!!  We have some fabulous Valentine/Party images being released at Little Miss Muffet Stamps today that you'll want to check out!  You can click HERE to see them in the store or click HERE to see all the gorgeous inspiration the DT has created today... if you want my opinion, you should lick on both, of course!  :D   I wasn't able to make a card with one of the new images but I have an equally appropriate one to share today instead....



This project uses Casper Silvermist Crush from Little Miss Muffet Stamps which is an exclusive image drawn by Pollycraft!  Plus I have added a variety of chippies from Make it Crafty - the Ornate Corners on the four corners and the Leaf Branches were painted with gold before adding them to the mix.  Then the flowers and rub-on are from Stampin' Up and you should be able to spot stitching on almost all my projects by now.  :D  Love that little sewing machine!


Thanks for dropping by and I hope you've enjoyed this little romantic inspiration.  :D  I'm off to create some secrete Valentines to add to my daughters' mailbox and hope your having equally as much fun!  Now you can head on over to the next blog and check out all the fabulous creations from the DT at the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog!  Ciao!

5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. I love the sweet image. Your colouring is wonderful - as always and the detailing you have added looks gorgeous too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Love all the pretty embellishments!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Barbara! Love all the layers and the chippies you added! Sweet image! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, and such an adorable image! :) hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab coloring--darling card! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.