Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I Heart Chester

Are you ready for a little luv from Chester?!  He has a special Valentine just for you to share all the love that he has!!   This image is part of the Valentine release from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and I'm so excited that I was able to make something using each of the newest rubber stamps!  That's a big accomplishment for me even though it's taken a month.  :D  However, I couldn't resist the theme let alone the colors that are associated with it ... i.e. pink and brown!


The images used on this project are I Heart Chester from Little Miss Muffet Stamps (which includes the extra hearts on the corner) and a small banner sentiment stamp from Make it Crafty (a little holiday gift from Zoe that works is so many ways!).  (Just found out this stamp is called Just Wanted to Say.) I stamped these images in brown then matched the colors with the papers.


It's been a long time since I've used cork so I've tried to incorporate it into a few projects this month.  Sometimes I set something aside to "save" it only to forget about it!  It's a curse to my crafting room but I've been good this past year and have been using the plethora of supplies I've horded.  So set out use something from your stash on the next project - it will be get a good example AND your craft-room organizer will thank you.  ;D

6 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, I LOVE that cute image, beautiful papers and the cork looks fabulous
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, love the monkey and the cork looks great!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chester is adorable Barbara and I love the added sparkle.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely adorable! love the image and the cork behind it is so unique. Really, really, love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heart Chester too. I call my cat a monkey girl in a cat suit, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.