Thursday, February 7, 2013

Spencer's Bucket of Love

Shhh... don't tell anyone that I'm awake!  LOL  I should be sleeping or at the very least doing my homework but I couldn't resist posting this fun project that I made using one of the newest rubber stamps at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!!  I've been playing with these adorable images since they arrived at my doorstep back in January and it's been a blast.  ;D  So today, I'm featuring a layout for the latest LMM Challenge and bringing you Spencer...


There are two images on this project which are Spencer's Bucket of Love and Swings 'n Slides Sweet Sentiments from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  Both of them were part of the Valentine release this year and work perfectly together.  The sentiment is large enough that I stamped it on special paper and colored the "Sweet" letters using the same reds that are used in the Spencer image.  Then I used my white gel pen and added a few accents. 
 


Make sure you get a chance to pop on over to the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog to see all the other gorgeous creations using this layout and be sure to come play along in the challenge this round!!  Anyone can play but for those who want to show off a LMMS you can choose to follow the layout theme or submit anything goes - it's a bonus just for LMM fans!!  :D 

10 comments:

  1. Good morning sweetie, this is so gorgeous, a wonderful creation, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWW I love that image so much!! The colours and details are totally gorgeous

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busted! I see you! I love your coloured in sentiment and Spencer being a panda. Gorgeous. Now... Bed! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Barbara, another winner my friend, I love it.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet barbara! yummy papers and that image is just the cutest!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, Barbara! Love the papers you used and the cute details! Love how you colored Spencer! I was inspired to color him similarly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your design, coloring, image, papers, & added embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spencer is so cute - love how you colored him! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow is so pretty. i love papers and stamp. Your colouring is fab.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.