Saturday, March 30, 2013

Dancer

It's the start of a three day weekend for me and I have plans to do nothing!  Yes, I know... I'm not sure how much that will happen but I'm sure going to try, again, tomorrow.  Today I've managed a little gardening, cleaning the house, laundry, reading and some craft time.  So much for my resolve to do nothing!  LOL


This is a quick project I've put together using an image I had colored before but the project it was previously attached to was accidentally destroyed and I couldn't toss the whole thing away and decided to save the girl for another day.  So today... this is Dance from Some Odd Girl and she's featured on a a whole new project!
 

The background paper is Market from My Minds Eye and the chipboard corners are from Make it Crafty.  The paper kinda says it all so I added some lace and the corners but left everything else to shine.  This was one of those fast projects that came together well and I hope you like it for today's inspiration.  Thanks for coming by and hope ya'll have fun plans for the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. You need to put your feet up and rest for studies :) but not easy to do nothing hehe.
    Love your card. It's stunning - everything is perfect.
    Wishing you and your family a wonderful Easter

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the pink sheet music in the background and your coloring is fantastic! Love your card :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.