Sunday, March 31, 2013

Lil' Bunny and Puppy Additions

Happy Easter!  It's Easter Sunday and I wanted to share a project that is just perfect for today!  Plus I have some great news about a new image available at Little Miss Muffet Stamps that you don't want to miss out on - it has been posted today at a fantastic low price of $1.00 and you can take advantage of that special all day!  However, before we get to those details, here's the card I wanted to share today...


This project uses Swings 'n Slides Lil' Bunny, drawn by Pollycraft, and also Puppy Additions, both from Little Miss Muffet Stamps!  I thought they looked adorable together and wanted to create a simple card for then to shine on.  I've always had a soft spot for pink gingham patterns and when I found this paper in my stash I had to use it!  So with that, combined with dark chocolate brown, became the inspiration for the colors on this card.


With adorable pink paper like that, I didn't want to cover it up so I kept the embellishments to a minimum with chipboard from Make it Crafty, twine and a little charm.  I was actually going to make this card with just the little girl but something felt missing... and that's when I decided to add the little puppy which was just what the card needed.  Now these two friends are ready to head out in the backyard and look for hidden eggs.  :D


I also have a little Easter surprise and another fun image to play around with!  This is the image I mentioned above which will be at the special price today of $1.00 so scoop this one up while you can.  Just in time for Easter this cute image is called Easter Bunny Hiding and is also perfect to use in the current LMM Challenge.  :D 


You can click on the image above to find the Easter bunny in the store or you can click HERE to read about the details of the release on the LMM Challenge Blog.  Thanks for coming by today and I hope you're having a wonderful Easter day filled with coloring, family and chocolate!  Happy Easter!!

This card was featured in the Scrapbooking.com Magazing!

http://scrapbooking.com/article/81548
 
Scrapbooking.com Magazine April 2014
Basic Techniques Department
Spring and Easter
By: Judi Kauffman w/Guest Designers

3 comments:

  1. OMGosh, she is so precious, Barbara! As always, love your coloring! Love the addition of the puppy, too! The design is wonderful and the color palette so pretty! Happy Easter! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great image and your card is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love pink and chocolate. Beautiful coloring job. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.