Monday, March 25, 2013

Witchy Wanda

This week Make it Crafty's inspiration is all about layers and I have a card that I created with Witchy Wanda which has up to seven layers (if I count everything!).  Yep, remember way back in October last year?!  I had shared a tip about how I colored that image and so now I finally have a project finished!  Yeah, I know, but better late than never and I've been doing really well keeping up with my New Year's resolution... I think I'm down to 20 colored images that I still need to make projects.  I thought I started with a small amount but the more I've been working with my older projects the more I keep finding.  he he he  BUT I'm excited to say all of my MiC images (except for one) has had the honor of making it onto a card or journal page!!  Anyway, long story short... here's Witchy Wanda with "Loads of Layers!"



The papers were part of a Halloween Kit from my local scrapbook store which also included the sticker embellishments.  I searched online for some layout ideas and combined a few to come up with this one.  Then I added the sewing and ribbon elements to finish it off.   Thanks for coming by today and have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Great card Barbara, love the layers and colours!
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is fabulous. What a fun image and I love those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, Barbara! Just love the design & coloring! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.