Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Stolen Kiss

I have another project I wanted to post this weekend for some inspiration.  It's actually a project I did back in February for Valentine's but never got around to sharing it until now.  Also, I'm still in the middle of income taxes so this post will be equally as short as yesterday.... after all, they say a picture is worth a thousand words?  Then that means I've tallied up 2,141 words today!!  LOL







The image used on this is Le Baiser Volé also known as The Stolen Kiss from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  It's a vintage Victorian style so I decided to add odds 'n ends to the project too - such as film strip, clock, bingo-type card and even lace adds to the feel.  Oh... and sewing too!  He he he 

Hope you like it and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and is full of the details I'm always on about. Pretty paper and colour choices and the cherries are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Barbara! Very sweet image! Love the coloring, the vintage design, stitching, papers, and fun embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.