Thursday, May 30, 2013

Gertrude Lena Hatter

Wow, what a week this has been with most of my family, including myself, harboring the flu.  I'm not quite ready for today but luckily I had my project completed a while ago so I actually have something to share.  ;D  Needless to say, there are lots of picture but not much text in this post.  :(  This is for the latest Sketch Challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps and you'll have to head on over to the LMMS Challenge blog to read about all the details.


The main products I used on this project are as follows:




I love how the diecut door came out on this project - it looks so inviting!  :D  Thanks for coming by today and I hope you have a wonderful week.  Hugs

4 comments:

  1. That door looks so s realistic and awesome colouring as always. Feel better. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, Barbara! Love the door and other great details! Fab coloring, as always! Hope you and the rest of the family feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, isn't she so cute with that door. I recently ordered the birds on a wire die and almost ordered the door, now I wish I had.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.