Monday, May 20, 2013

Poorly Chester

Oi... it's Monday!  This has been us this past week - all stuffed up with allergies and sinus problems with a few infections here and there.  So I thought it was a perfect card to show today!  LOL


The images I used are Poorly Chester from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and designed by Pollycraft, and Totally A-Maze-ing from Stampin Up.  I've wanted to use the maze for a while but it's so huge that it's hard to fit on the card.  I think I've managed to get it one on there okay and also came up with another idea which I'll show later on. 


I think PJs always look cute as the traditional blue and white stripes but this time I wanted to try something different and went with turquoise and yellow to match the paper. And of course, I had to give him a pink nose!  LOL


We're all on meds and we'll be feeling much better - just in time for the holiday weekend next week.  Whohoo... a 3-day weekend!!  Then after that, one week of school and the kiddos will be out for the summer.  Yeah... that should be fun.  :D

3 comments:

  1. Great card Barbara, and love that maze you stuck on it! What a great idea. Have you been well? I hope your studies are going the way you want them to. Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute. I love how you added the maze. I hope you're all feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.