Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sweet Devilina

Do you remember a loooonnnngg long time ago, I had shown some coloring inspiration using Sweet Devilina from Make it Crafty?  We'll she finally made it onto a finished project!  I had described a little about how to create sharp shadows (HERE) and this gal was my example.  :D  Check it out...
 



For this project I've used Sweet Devilina from Make it Crafty plus the sentiment stamp Just Wanted to Say also from Make it Crafty, which I layered with some web-like ribbon.  I haven't the faintest idea what that ribbon is called but it's been fun to use and works great with Halloween projects too!  Anyway, aside from some stitching, self-stick pearls and ribbon, there isn't much to this project - I think it's the colors that really sets it off.  You can click HERE to see more pictures of Sweet Devilina in details.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Barbara. Love the colouring and the lay-out.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made her into a gorgeous card, Barbara! Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I love this card! Your coloring is fantastic; the image is gorgeous; and I love the design & embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Barbara I LOVE this! the colors are great and of course the coloring is phenomenal!
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.