Thursday, June 20, 2013

SS Winner!

It's an exciting day today as the Little Miss Muffet DT reveals the new Pollycraft images being released today!!  It's a Carnival theme but these images and great for all sorts of occasions, especially birthdays!  There are so many images to choose from that it was difficult to pick one for today.  LOL  So make sure you visit the LMMS Store to see them all plus the LMMS Challenge blog to see everyone's awesome creations!!


The images I've used is Swings 'n Slides Winner! from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and drawn by Pollycraft.  This guy was perfect for a birthday boy card and I enjoyed using all the fun colors.


My kids are at the perfect age that we all enjoy going to the local fun and games arena for some family activities.  We're currently fixated on Putt Putt Golf ... my favorite part is the miniature golf but my kids' favorite part are all the token-slot games!!  They collect so many tickets to cash in at the for prizes just like this image.  He he he


Thanks for coming by today and I hope you've enjoyed the release!  Now it's time for some shopping!  (Click HERE)  While you're having fun in the store, wish me some luck today.  I'm getting my tonsils removed and I don't think the nurses will be happy if I cart in my collection of markers with me!  LOL

I'd like to enter this into the "boy" themed following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! I love that cute image and your colouring is amazing.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superdoop fun card Barbara, love the bright colours. Awesome colouring too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring, and what a great layout; I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome card. Love how you colored him up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooooooooo gorgeous Barbara! love the stamping on the twill...
    whats that balloon paper?? I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D The paper is called Lime Twist by My Mind's Eye (I think. LOL)

      Delete
  6. Fantastic card, Barbara! Love the paper and ribbon! Awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.