Sunday, July 14, 2013

Call Me Chester

Today is a Sunday Spotlight over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps and I chose one of Pollycraft's images to feature... Call Me Chester!  This is an adorable little monkey and I had a bit of fun with him today as well.  :D  You can click HERE to visit the LMMS blog and check out the details of the spotlight or skip right on over to the store and snag this little fella while he's on sale!!



The images I used on this project is  Call Me Chester from Little Miss Muffet Stamps, of course, and also a sentiment from Make it Crafty called Just Wanted to Say Sentiment.  I've enjoyed using that stamp so much - it's the perfect size to add to any card!


When I started with this image I stamped it twice because I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it... I wanted to use a Wobble Spring!!  This fun gizmo has a plastic string sandwiched in between two stickers.  The stickers are then adhered to the base and the part you want to stand out and wobble.  Once it's attached, you can crank the spring and let it go for some fun animation to your card!  Below is a picture of Chester's head while in wobble action...


Ring ring!  Ring ring!  With the image being a phone I thought it was a perfect card to use the wobble spring and it's been fun to play with too!  LOL  Thanks for coming by today and I hope you've enjoyed my card!  Don't forget you can pick up Call Me Chester at 30% OFF this week at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

4 comments:

  1. OMG, I thought my vision was failing me! Don't do that this early in the morning! Cute card, love the touch of blush to Chester's cheeks. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool! I love your red colouring. Fab card.
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Barbara! What a cute and creative design! Love the wobble and your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.