Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Clover Dancing with Dragonflies

I'm still working in the background trying to convert all the products into the new store but I wanted to take a break and show off one of the cards I created this month.  I think it's the colors, but it's one of my favorites so I took lots of pictures!  :D


The products I used from Little Miss Muffet Stamps are Clover Dancing with Dragonflies rubber stamps and Birds on a Wire metal die.  There's lots of other things as well and I'm even using up some of my white resin flowers that I like to stash away. 



I colored the image to match the paper but also wanted to bring out some yellows.  I was tempted to color the mushroom red and it took all my concentration to remember not to.  LOL  Don't get me wrong, the traditional red mushroom is adorable, but also wanted to try something different.  As a final touch, I added white dots on the wings with the White Gel pen.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the little dots Barbara and the yellow mushroom shows remarkable restraint!

    Cheers,
    Kasey

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS, I love the colours :) x

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.