Sunday, July 7, 2013

Cozy Cafe

I'm excited to share one of the more popular stamps at Little Miss Muffet today for the Sunday Spotlight!  I love the Sunday Spotlight because it gives me a chance to work with a favorite stamp.  :D  Anyway, today we're focusing on the Cozy Cafe and if you remember the last time I used this I combined it with Taylor.  (Click HERE to see that project!)  So today, I've chosen to use just the table and flowers.


I started with stamping the flowers then masking them with the same image stamped on a post-it note, cut out and placed on top of my original stamp.  Then I inked up the table, crossed my fingers and bit my tounge, then did the best I could to stamp the table and have the flowers aligned up.  It actually took me two tries!  LOL  Maybe cutting out the flowers would have been better but sometimes I like how the masking turns out much better.  So the flowers are perfectly center on the table, but I'm ok with that.  LOL


Here's a close up of the colored image.  I went with the black and white theme with a splash of color that I had seen Faye use a while ago.  Her card looked awesome and so I was hoping it would work on this card as well. 

This stamp includes five different images... chair, table and three different table toppers.  And remember, it's only on sale for today only!  So click HERE to get it while you can!


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:


5 comments:

  1. Great card Barbara, I can just see tis table in a jazz club, so the papers you have chosen are perfect. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous card! Love the image and the papers are lovely!Thanks for joining us over at It's All About The Vintage & Beauty Challenge. Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masking; one could easily think the flowers were on the table on the stamp to start with. Thanks for participating on our challenge at It's all about the vintage and beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Stunning! Great masking!! and coloring!

    Thanks for joining our challenge at It's all about the Vintage and Beauty this time. Hope to see your lovely creations again soon!

    I am offering a blog candy on my blog if you are interested.

    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layering here , thanks for joining us at frilly and Funkie x trace x hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.