Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Nixie Mermaid

When I was growing up, I often wished I could be a little mermaid swimming in the water and often thought if I stayed in the water long enough I would eventually turn into one!  LOL  Then as I've grown up, I had wondered if my own kids would feel the same way and I'm surprised to say I have someone on each end of the spectrum with one right in the middle.  He he he  It always ends up like that, doesn't it?!  Just goes to show how different each child is!


For my project today I've used Nixie Mermaid from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and drawn by Simply Sophia.  Plus I also had the fish colored up from Serena Mermaid and added it to the bottom of the card - I thought it would go nicely with the summer-water theme.  :D 


I'd like to enter this into the following "Summer" themed challenges:

5 comments:

  1. What super pretty colours! Luuurve :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful card--love it! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning summer card, i love the colours and the stamps are fantastic.
    Thank you for palying at SFC this week.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Digi Sketch Challenge.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun card. Love the great charm you have added. Fabulous image and coloring. Yup believing in fantasy and that it could actually exist is pretty good as a kid right?!?

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Melonheadz friends challenge. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.