Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunbonnet Wade Fishing

I've been relaxing and resting this week then remembered I had this project and knew it would be perfect to share.  :D  I used Sunbonnet Wade Fishing rubber stamp from Little Miss Muffet Stamps which was drawn by Bugaboo.  The paper I used were some scraps I had on the table that I've been trying to use up and I found the metal sheet in with my metal scraps - apparently I had used an embossing folder on it for another project and was smart enough to save the scraps.


Hope everyone is having a great week and thanks for dropping by.  :D

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card, Barbara! Love the papers and embossed metal piece! Fab coloring of the cutie image!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.