Thursday, August 1, 2013

Clover I Believe

I believe it's time for another challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!  This one was postponed for a week while I setup a few thing in the new stop.  However, the theme is worth waiting for ... "Away with the Fairies!"  It's always such a fun theme and your faries don't even have to have any wings on them.  :D 



For this project I've used Clover I Believe rubber stamp from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  It's a design by Pollycraft and was such a fun one to color!  I had just a few scraps of my Christmas papers out and decided to go with non-traditional colors... I could have gone with a more Christmas feel to it but I was lucky to find papers that were void of the holidays - which makes for a great summer card. 


Thanks for coming by today and I hope you get to a chance to visit the LMMS blog for more inspiration and to enter this challenge.  Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Loving the plaid with the gems! Perfecto fairy card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Barbara! Love the papers, especially the plaid! Fantastic coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image. I just love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous card. I love plaid.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.