Saturday, August 3, 2013

Cora Agnes Hatter and Silverstar

Welcome to Super Saturdays with Little Miss Muffet Stamps!  For a couple weeks we've had Friday Freebies and Sunday Spotlights but now they're going to be combined into one grad day... Saturdays!  So today I have a project to show using the spotlighted image and the freebie.  :D  Both can be found in the store, either discounted or free, for a limited time.  Click HERE to go shopping and to see all the new products added this week!

Spotlighted Image: Cora Agnes Hatter
Save $2.50 on the rubber stamp for a limited time!!


The dragonfly is a chipboard embellishment from Make it Crafty and fir this time, I decided to get the colored pencils out.  Fancy, I know!  The pencils go on smooth and I think the blending is a lot easier on these than on paper.  It also gives me a chance to pull out the colors on my project and add it somewhere else.


Spotlighted Image: Lightning and Silverstar
Lightning is the freebie today for a limited time!!


Thanks for coming by and have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Ах, как красиво и мило!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are beautiful! I especially love the unicorn, I've just been and snagged it while its a freebie!
    Beautiful colouring too!
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both beautiful B. sigh ;)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.