Thursday, August 29, 2013

La Petite Princesse

Today we have a sketch challenge for you at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!  I've taken the sketch and used the basic outline to position my elements on my card so the doily counts for the circle part and the ribbon is the horizontal part.  Of course, there are other ways to interpret the sketch and that's what we want to see from you!  Here's my project...


The image I used on this project is La Petite Princesse from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and the English translation is "The Little Princess."  This was one of the images that I created for the combined Make it Crafty and Whimsy Stamps release over a year ago and is still one of my favorites. 


The chipboard embellishment is from Make it Crafty and I used self-adhesive pearls to define the body.  The rest of it I left untouched as I rather like the unfinished look - especially the top part where the edges are slightly darker from the cutting process.




This is a digital stamp and can be found in the LMMS Store and to see more inspiration for this sketch challenge you'll need to visit the LMMS Challenge Blog - the design team has done a fantastic job!

4 comments:

  1. These colours and elements work really well together and I like the image under the bubble. I'm thinking maybe some glitter, hang on, mine is close by, I can help with that... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Barbara! I love the doily and ribbon! Fantastic coloring of the beautiful princess and wonderful embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Barbara, this is gorgeous. I just love this image, she is so pretty. Great embeli's.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.