Thursday, August 22, 2013

Swings 'n Slides Little Sprout

Opsidaisies!  I just scheduled the wrong post for today - not that this post was on time, so I wasn't worried about that.  No worries, that's life and for those who saw what wasn't suppose to be posted, you got a little sneak peek at an upcoming challenge.  (o.0)  Lucky you!  SO what was suppose to be posted?  That would be this card and one of the New Releases at Little Miss Muffet Stamps today!  There are four new summer digis that are now available and you can see inspiration for them all at the LMMS blog.


The image I used is Swings 'n Slides Little Sprout drawn by Pollycraft and available in digital form in the Little Miss Muffet Store.  I honestly couldn't decide which of the four images I wanted to color but when I stumbled across a small flower punch, I knew I wanted to pick this one.


All the other accessories and papers were grabbed at random - it's amazing what you can find when you reorganize your stash!  Now the task will be to *remember* where all the new spots.  LOL

5 comments:

  1. Soooooooooo pretty! Super cute image, fantastic colours and I love the little flowers! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So SWEET with the addition of the flowers!!! LOVE and I am going to be stealing this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card, I love the colours and papers. Fab embellies too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card. I love papers and colouring.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.