Monday, September 2, 2013

Hook a Duck

I have a couple carnival themed projects to show off this week because you don't wan to miss out on the sale and they're so much fun to color!!  The sale this week is at Little Miss Muffet Stamps and you can find all the Swings 'n Slides carnival sentiments and background at a huge discount - this is a one time deal and is for a limited time.  So don't dawdle and jump on over to the LMMS Store to grab yours today!!



The images on this project are Swings 'n Slides Hook a Duck and also the Swings 'n Slides Carnival Sentiments (which also includes the little banner you see on the bottom right) from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and drawn by Pollycraft.  The sentiment I used for this one says "hooked on you" and I stamped it on a ticket stub then colored it to match the rest.


For this card, since Hook a Duck was a carnival game, I thought it would be fitting to add the little round maze game too!  I punched a hole in the top of the card so the maze could be on the inside.  Then I used the punched out circle for the backing in the maze.  The maze comes with two steel balls and I think that is in case you loose one, however, I always like to keep them both in which makes the game a bit harder.  He he he


One of the best parts about these images is that I can use bold and bright colors!  These are colors I'd normally stay away from but when I find the right image they become a lot of fun to use.  These colors were pulled from the decorative paper I used and mostly from the one with the bikes.  There's just about all the main colors... red, orange, yellow, green and blue.


Here's a close up of the sentiment that I stamped on the ticket stub.  This stub was designed for journaling in your scrapbooks but I tore it in half to use on here then punched a day and month to make it look "authentic!" 


I hope you've enjoyed this project and remember these images are on sale exclusively at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!!  Click on the Swings 'n Slides theme or search for Carnival at the top - there are many to choose from but I know you're going to want them all!!  :D 

5 comments:

  1. Oh this I acute, I love the colours you used on yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...This is what i have been looking for and you have done a great job. Beautiful cards.
    Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun image. I just love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project, Barbara! Love the papers and stamps you used! Awesome coloring and added details!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.